STAYING IN ADELAIDE
We have secured a preferential rate for sciencerewired participants traveling interstate to the event with the Hotel Grand Chancellor on Currie in Adelaide. Most of the speakers and event team will be staying there and so it will be a great opportunity to network and meet some of the faces behind the event. You need to book for at least 2 days to qualify for the special rates.
The Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Currie, a four star boutique style hotel, is located in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD. The hotel is within walking distance to the city’s major cultural attractions, shopping precinct’s and entertainment centres.
The uniquely styled restored Neo-Georgian property is reminiscent of the Grand Mansions of yesteryear, mixing traditional charm with contemporary elegance; featuring 64 well-appointed rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool, spa and gymnasium.
You will have to make the booking on line, and use the special discount code.
- Visit www.grandchancellorhotels.com
- Select the requested dates in the top menu and check availability
- You will then be redirected to the bookings page, select Corporate rates from the top menu
- Enter the login code rewired and sign in
- You can now proceed with your booking as per usual. Simply select the room type you wish to book and all of the available rates for that room will display below.
If you have difficulty booking please email our
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Currie
18 Currie Street Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
Phone +61 (8) 8112 8888
Facsimile: +61 (8) 8112 8899
Toll Free in Australia: 1800 75 33 79 (1800 SLEEPY)
Toll Free in New Zealand: 0800 27 53 37 (0800 2 SLEEP)