Technopop – pop-up science, technology, design and innovation festival
Technopop launches in Spring 2014 at The International Quarter (TIQ) in Stratford City, London. Technopop aims to:
- Excite and enthuse young minds
- Educate, inspire and inform young people about the dynamic career opportunities in these sectors
- Be an interface between industry and academia
- Provide a launch pad for new technologies; innovators and entrepreneurs
- Highlight the UK’s reputation for innovation & technology
Open for the whole festival, this free exhibition takes you on a tour of the ideas that are shaping the future.
Discover the science behind the inventions in both homes and industry.
Play a part in the future of leisure, work and travel from automobiles to start-ups.
Indulge your imagination with 3D technologies, gaming, gadgets and robots.
Built Environment zone
Be inspired by the built environment as we embrace architecture and design, from green cities to intelligent houses
Tickets for Technopop can be booked online and those aged 19 and under go free.
Find out more at http://www.technopop.co.uk/
Event Date: March 1, 2014
Location: United Kingdom, London
Organiser: Technopop London
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org